Thursday, November 25, 2004

My first Blog

At last the end of semester is here...suddenly life has no purpose anymore...at least for now...i guess the fact that i actually created a blog shows how bored i am ...for years i have been a strong opposer to this blog thing...now i have one...It was just like last year...a strong opposer of friendster...but some how li hwa managed to persuade me to getting one...what can i say..hmm....i think bloggin can really help me burn some time away....just writing this few lines took me 20 minutes....cool..
Ohh...and one happy thing...i called my dad just now...told him i might fail a subject...to my suprise he said...its alright....HE ALSO FAILED A SUB IN HIS SECOND YEAR....wahlau...when i heard that i was like so relieved man...at least i dont feel like the only failure in the family...such a relief....it was like a 10 tonne boulder being lifted from my shoulders...but of course i wont wanna fail....just taking precautions just in case i really fail...
Ohhh...and managed to finish 50 episodes of Gundam in just 3 days....such an achievement...whether its an achievement to be proud of or not thats pretty subjective ..to some it might be to some it might not...if my father heard this he would have scolded me off my ass...but to ppl leading meaningless lives like me currently, i guess it would be a good achivement.And one thing to note...these animes are so addictive.i think i lost alot of sleep and social life...when i am sleepy the brain just doesnt work and dont really feel like saying anything.
Anyway just to write this bladdy blog took me nearly an hour. i guess its time to stop...have to go and practice Unreal tournament...i must be GODLIKE by the end of summer...MUAHAHA



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home