Friday, April 01, 2005

I am in love!!!!

When i first saw her last year i straight away fell in love with her. I am not an avid believer of the concept of "love at first sight", but after meeting her i am. When i touched her, something magical happened. I could feel a connection happening, a connection i never felt before in my whole life. Her curves, her action and her voice further deepen my desire to call her my own. She offered me salvation....salvation from the limitation of conservative thoughts and methods. I finally understood why Jaco was willing to mutilate his wife to obtain this salvation.
The next week i went over hoping to meet her. Unfortunately she wasnt there anymore. I was so very devastated, but deep in my heart i knew one day she will be gone because looking at my current position, i knew it wasnt the right time to get her. All i could do was to look and admire her from afar. And now i cant even do that as she was gone.....
But today i met her again. Suddenly a void appeared in my heart. I felt so empty. I knew there was only one way to fill the void. I touched her. Ahhhhhhh.....I could feel the connection once again...the salvation.... the freedom. This time, the urge to make her my own is even stronger than before. I am determined. She will be mine. I will... get her....no matter what it takes....no matter how much money i will have to spend...no matter how much time it will take.....I WILL....get this Japanese......






I WILL BUY A JAPANESE MADE FRETLESS FENDER JAZZ BASS!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Non said...

Good luck!

:)

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home