Friday, July 22, 2005

Growing up!!!!

Went to my aunts house last night. What a suprise i got when i heard my cousins voice. The high pitched voice was now lower and more manly. All of a sudden, it hit me. My cousin whom i always thought as a kid is nomore a kid. He is now 12 and will be turning 13 in dec. So i guess its about time his voice breaks. Wow...i am amazed...i know i shouldnt be amazed because i went through it myself, but i am. I guess its just facinating being able to witness someone change as they come to age. If i can be so excited over my cousin, imagine how much more excited a parent would be for his child. The same goes for ethan. When denesh first came, he was so small...so vulnerable...his eyes wasnt open yet...so innocent...just sleeping there without any worries about life. Now ethan is bigger...eyes opened...but still vulnerable, innocent and sleeps without any worries bout life. Sad to think in a few years, he will be exposed to the real world when he enters school. His mind will be polluted by "formal education", friends,etc etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home