Thursday, January 13, 2005

Canberra

I actually bought tickets to canberra....how dumb can one be....haih...But it was great...eventhough i didnt do any touring...only watched Dvds, shopping and applied for new passport. I discovered my malay aint as good as it used to be. I was stuggling a little to understand the passport application form which was in malay. And i was also reminded of how Malaysia is...the room looked alot like the immigration office in Malaysia...and even the service was like in malaysia...crap service. Well,at least if people ask me whether i went back to Malaysia this summer, i can tell them "YES" eventhough it was just for an hour because the HiCom is considered Malaysian territory. And also the passport application form was FREE...coolzzz...In Malaysia we have to line up to buy the form for RM 1 and line up again to hand in the form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home