Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I got a bed!!!

So cool....at last i dont have to sleep on the floor anymore. Julian brought a bed for me..best of all its free..hahah....but must buy the matress. I got a comp desk to for my desktop. My aunt brought my desktop to my hse...so now i can learn how to use Red Hat Linux properly. But my room so small, I had to rearrange everything to fit in the comp desk and the bed.
And we also tried to fix up the garage for Vincent. We threw all the boxes and rubbish. It is very very suprising to find so much rubbish there. They even brought garbage from northwood and left it in the garage. How disgusting.
Ohhh....another disgusting thing that happened today... For the past few weeks, one of tooth was causing problems for me. My gums were bleeding. So today i took a toothpick and used it to poke in between my teeth. It was so painful. I poke until my gums bled and bled. But nvrmind....i continued ot poke and poke...i could feel something in between my teeth...After much suffering and pain something came out...it was a tiny stone...actually cannot be stone...maybe is plak that built up over time...Now my teeth is fine. hmm..maybe i should start flossing..
Practicing dream theaters "As I am" is so difficult...arghhhhh......listen over and over again for 1.5 hours and i only manage to master only up to the chorus...sien man....But its alright..soon i can play like John Myung...yeah...
Tomorrow haircut day....yeahhh.....
Putting all these aside....let us remember the victims of the tsunami and pray that God glory will be seen through these times of suffering...and dont forget to thank God that John Tang and family is safe eventhough he was in Penang at that time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home