Monday, December 20, 2004

Carols in *somewhere* (forgot)

This weekend has been a great but tiring one. On saturday me,pheleep and jia went for yum char. It was a great time of fellowship after not seeing each other for nearly a month. Discussed so much on stuff like BGR....life....life after uni. After that i went for carols in *somewhere*(cant remember the place) with the remaining OCF ppl. We went there at 4.30 to get a good spot but unfortunately 4.30 was too late. The whole place was full and we couldnt really get a good spot. We were depending on the large screen to watch the show.And the large screen was partially blocked by a bush(come to think of it, we could have just stayed home and watch the show from TV). U must be wondering what so good abt the show...well...to me the show wasnt that good after all...except for a few singers. Most of the singers were singing opera style, broadway style...and worst of all...."the wiggles"(the group consisting of 5 adults singing kids stuff..sumthing like hi-5 and i do prefer hi-5 to them)....Suprisingly many girls( teens and adults) like the wiggles.They were dancing to thie singing. But i guess everyone is entitled to thier own preference. Guy sebastian and Casey also appeared. One lame thing that happened to me and wernz was our 20 minute pilgrimage all the way from the park to wesley church to go to toilet because the toilets near the park was soooo fullll. We left the place after around 10.15. Everyone took a bus home, but Brian Shu and i decided to walk home. B4 that we went to hungry jacks to grab a bite..We reached home around 12.30. It was a good walk. Glad to be able to get to know Brian better before he leaves Sydney. I sleapt around 4. The next morning had to go to church ...so sleepy man...after church ate lunch with the remaining wesley guys....which was andrew, wernz, and a visitor (David-E2). After lunch, me and wernz went to David Jones...and then the "death metal shop". I discovered that the death metal shop sold the satanic bible. Unfortunately couldnt read it cause it was wrapped. Not that i want to be a satanist...but its good to know what attracts ppl to satanism and y do ppl still enter satanism eventhough they know GOD is Greater than satan. After that, i went to my aunts place to wait for the arrival of my grandmother. I didnt know she sould land at 9.30 at night. We were suppose to go out to some restaurant for dinner when my grandma arrived. Unfortunately they only arrived back to the hse at around 11. I was so so hungry man....but it was worthit...the dinner at the restaurant was good. Got lobster, pigeon, duck...etc etc. And my cousin just got Sony PS2...cooll...I think now i will visit my cousins more often...haha....can practice time crisis 3 and master it first b4 i venture out to the arcade..dont really wanna waste money practicing in the arcade. My grandmother brought heeps of stuff for me....a new Bible, some new clothes, some old clothes, alot of maggi mee, marmite, and she purposely made some asam paste, fried onions so that i can marinate my cooking. Coolzz...The most stupid thing i guesss was y the crap did my father ask my grandma to bring my old clothes. If i really wanted those clothes i would have packed them with me when i came back to sydney. Now he waste so much effort just to bring my unwanted clothes over all the way from m'sia to sydney. Those clothes are still in relatively good condition but they are old, the colors worn off and dont fit me anymore. For u guys who know how my clothes are......these are worst.When i got it yesteday i was quite dissapointed. How come my fahter is so foolish??? Not like i am going to wear them here in sydney. BUt i guess the way he thinks is different. He just thinks the clothes are still in good condition and can still be worn..without taking into consideration other factors...like presentation, size,etc etc. But i guess i should be glad that my father still cares for me...Anyway...going to coogee with brain shu now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home