Friday, December 03, 2004

Finally a good meal

The farewell party for Jason and Lih Rui was good. The food was good, the fellowship was good and really had a fun time with the E-side ppl....It was really inspiring listening to what ppl had to say abt Jason and Lih Rui. Jason Chan has been in EB for like 5 years man....wow....amazing...his love for God and OCF must be really great to do that....Tony has only been president of EB for a year and sometimes he feels like quitting...although i know he wont...but the fact that he feels like quitting shows how hard it is to be in EB. Jason *respect*. When tony leaves sydney next year another godly brother is gone...So next time there will be no one to go to for sound Godly advice. Haih.....so sad when i think abt it. I must really learn how to survive without him around. Learn how to draw inspiration not from humans but from the Word of GOd...
Anyway tomorrow morning i wil be going to convention in Brisbane. I dont really feel excited, in fact i havent even packed my bag. And li hwa just sent a msg asking me to enjoy myself and take care in convention...wow....she remembers me...hahah...so touching .....
Ok...off to pack my bags...God Bless u all.....Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home