Friday, December 03, 2004

WOW.....*drool*

I nvr realised such a small change could make such a big difference. This has got to be one of the best decisions i have made in my whole life (post exam life actually). I decided to change the crappy speakers that i plug into my laptop to Vincents Creative speakers. Suddenly everything became so clear...every bass note was so clear....my mind was blown away .....by the sound and also by John Myungs bass lines...cooolll. I have been deprived of good sound all these years man...But one thing not that good is the woofer is too powerfull...somehow i feel that the woofer's frequency is approximately equal to the resonant frequency of the juices in my stomach...This is because after sitting in front of the woofer for a few hours i feel like i wanna puke...fortunately i didnt. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home